Thursday 24 March 2011

Dina Toki-o

This sister is INCREDIBLY talented and oozes style and class like honey ; )
please check out some of her AMAZING designs but be warned I have first dibs on some of the dresses lol ; )
She manages to fuse hay'aa (modesty) with fashion with such ease and subtlety, it is fun and wearable and I  for one will be first in line to bag some of her gorgeous designs for myself when she begins to sell them insha'allah...and Dina, if you're reading this keep up the amazing work...u r truly an inspiration!!! xxx

Below are a few of her designs which I hope she doesn't mind me putting up here and of course full credit goes to her so likewise if you would like to use these pictures of her designs please, please credit and support this talented sister by crediting her designs please: Dina Toki-o





































No comments:

Post a Comment